Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving!

The kids table
Thanksgiving weekend was great! Not being pregnant and sick this year made the food taste a whole lot better. We had 8 adults and 5 kids but enough food to feed over 30. I think my obsession with the amount of food comes from growing up having huge Thanksgivings. There was always a ham and turkey, every pie option you could think of, and many other desserts. So now even with our small group we had both meats, 8 side items, and 7 desserts. Almost a whole dessert for all the adults, just the way I like it.

Sydney and Lacey are really starting to like each other. They held hands all through dinner.

Cousins

Kennedy just loves her older cousin!
Brock feels the same, but sometimes plays too cool.

2 comments:

Chris and Shianne said...

OH how cute!! I miss you guys and we can't wait too see you! I haven't seen either of those cute babys lets keep in touch! love ya.
shy

Unknown said...

How cute ..Great fun entertainment....too cute thanks
I love pictures its really beautiful thanks.....
___________________
susana
Apply now Nation wide cash