Sunday, November 23, 2008

Let's play catch up!

I know it's practically Thanksgiving but I just got my blog up and running so I thought I'd fill you in on whats been going on.

In August my mom, dad, and Whit came out for Lacey's blessing. She looked so sweet in her little dress. Our church starts at 8:30(yes we're late every week) so we had all our friends and family over afterward for breakfast. My friend Mary came prepared with her camera and a white backdrop. The pictures turned out so cute, Mary's turning into quite the pro.

Halloween

Halloween was so much fun this year. Brock wanted to be something scary for the first time. This picture is from the trunk or treat at our church. Brock and his buddy Jacob enjoyed handing out the candy.


This is one chubby ladybug!

Mary did a Halloween photo shoot with both her and my kids. She has 2 girls around Brock's age that dressed up as princesses. The whole time we were doing pictures he was chasing them. If he stopped they'd egg him on by saying "I bet you can't catch me" so off he'd go again. I even heard one of the girls say "I bet you can't carry me" so he did. They had him wrapped around their little fingers. Oh! it starts so young.

5 comments:

strickland party of six said...

Courtney, this is Harmonie I gound your blog just by going through other people I know I am so extatic. You might not be but it is funny I have been wondering how you are doing...) Well you have a beautiful family! and blogging is so fun You can look at my blog is youd like chkkbjstrickland.blogspot.com I know ris thinks I'm a hoochy but I run in to her mom every once in a while at costco and I ask how she doing, but people change and for the better I hope. Well take care and Id love to here from you. happy thanksgiving

marymh said...

Well I have to say that because of the size on a blog, my favorite is the one of Lacy smiling in the air! But a printed picture I think I would have to choose the b&w!

LOL! I think that both my girl's have a crush on Brock!

It is so fun to check on your blog and see new stuff!

strickland party of six said...

Courtney, I know thats why risa hates me is because we were all so fighting over the phone with long distance boyfriends how DUMB were we!!! And yes I married CODY. I know 4 kids in 5 yrs. YIPEEEE I'm very busy I'm glad you found me too. I'll add you to mine as well. You know I remember most is all of us laying in different rooms every night and talking for EVER and Risa falling asleep. Party pooper.

Duncahoo said...

Yeah! I am so excited you finally started a blog. I cannot believe how big Lacey is already, you are so crazy to want another one already. Ava is 20 months and i still cannot think about it. I saw on Jenns blog you are moving???I miss you and hope you are all doing good. Lets chat soon.

Unknown said...

Oh god you are so cute i love ....
what a great fun ..pumpkin design is so cute great idea thanks for sharing...
I love pictures its really beautiful thanks.....
___________________
susana
Apply now Nation wide cash